Note: Data in this website
Laws and regulations in English in this website are not officially translated but are temporarily translated into English only for your reference. They are not legally effective. If you have any questions about Japanese laws and regulations, please refer to a government gazette for laws and regulations written in Japanese.
We take no responsibilities for any trouble that might arise from this website.