Traffic Control and Traffic Violation
Return to the General Information
- Q1 What is the difference between drunk driving and driving under the influence of alcohol?
- Q2 Are we subject to punishment if we ride a car that a driver is drunk?
- Q3 I was stopped by a police officer for a traffic violation. Do I have to present my driver's license in that situation?
- Q4 Is it illegal to put a vehicle's license plate in the position that it cannot be seen clearly?
- Q5 Do we have to wear a seat belt even in the back seat of the car?
Q2 Are we subject to punishment if we ride a car that a driver is drunk?
Yes, you are. If you yourself ask for a ride and get in the car although you know that the driver has been drunk or under the influence of alcohol, you will be punished.
In addition, you are also subject to punishment if you provide alcohol or a vehicle to a person who might drive drunk.