Report of Missing Persons
Return to the General Information
Q1 What is a report of a missing person?
Q2 Where should I report a missing person to?
Q3 Do you receive a report of a missing person from anybody?
- Q4 Is there anything that we had better prepare when reporting a missing person?
Q4 Is there anything that we had better prepare when reporting a missing person?
We need any information about a missing person, so please prepare the following information:
- personal information of a missing person such as name, date of birth, permanent domicile, present address or occupation;
- physical features of a missing person such as height, built, hair style or blood type;
- how a missing person was dressed at the time of missing;
- when, where and why this person went missing; or
- Other useful information to locate a missing person.
- Photographs are very helpful for us. Please bring some photographs to the police when you report.