Violence from Your Spouse
- Return to the General Information
- Q1 What is the Spousal Violence Prevention Law?
- Q2 Who can be considered as a spouse?
- Q3 How do you define violent acts from a spouse?
- Q4 What is a protection order?
- Q5 Who is a protection order issued for?
- Q6 What kinds of protection orders are there?
Q7 Other than the police, are there any organizations where I can consult with about the spousal violence?
Q1 What is the Spousal Violence Prevention Law?
Legal name of this law is the Law Concerning Prevention of Spousal Violence and Victim Protection. It is usually called the Spousal Violence Prevention Law or the DV Prevention Law.
This law was enacted for the purpose of preventing spousal violence and protecting a victim from spousal violence.