Information About Crime

Q1 I saw a person who looked like a wanted criminal. What should I do in that case?

Please contact the Osaka Prefectural Police at Dial 110 or call the police station (Koban or Chuzaisho) nearby.
We place a suspect on the wanted list whose whereabouts has been unknown or whom an arrest warrant has been issued for. Then we request all prefectural police organizations throughout Japan to arrest the suspect. This is how this system works.  
Whatever your information is, we appreciat it very much.